Project Information -
Simply Wildlife is an fictional website. I designed this artwork as part of my BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT Software Development.
I have currently designed the layout and several graphics for the homepage of this website; however I have not yet produced this as a working website.
Assignment 2 (Unit 20 Client side Customisation of Web Pages) - Quoted from "http://moodle.barnfield.ac.uk"...
Task 1 – P4 – Design web pages using CSS to control layout
2. Adopt a Lion
3. About Us
5. Contact Us
You are to produce a Design Document for a ‘Wildlife’ website using CSS. It must include at least five pages and at least three examples of interactivity:
1. Create a navigation diagram and explain how CSS will control the layout
2. Describe the house style and explain how CSS will control the layout
3. Produce screen designs for each page and explain how CSS will control the layout
You must include something about all of prescriptive elements listed below:
1. Design: layout planned using appropriate graphical or other tool
2. Headings: styling eg adding colour, font size, font weight, background image; spacing eg applying padding, margins, borders
3. Lists: styling tags; hover effect; horizontal navigation; vertical navigation
4. Links and pseudo classes: setting pseudo class order; adding background images; styling eg removing underlines, adding borders, increasing active area
Software Used -